Hi how can I hide a specific SM from portal?
Thanks
Rom.
Hi @rtamam ,
with SM, do you mean a Request type? In order to hide Request types from the portal but still keep them "alive" (i.e. for mail requests or historic issues), you can remove them from all portal groups. This way they will not show up for anyone in your portal. The will be shown as "hidden" in your project admin view.
The feature to only show specific request types to specific user groups is rolling out soon too, if that is your use case. Follow it here.
- Tessa
Thanks for the response.
Actually, I need to remove 1 SM from the Portal (added a screenshot now)
In that case I believe you wish to remove an entire JSM project from your portal? You can open up projects on the portal using the project permissions, or entirelly archiving the project (front and backend if you're on premium or enterprise).
You can find documentation on this here (especially the browse permissions):
- https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/how-global-permissions-affect-project-permissions/
- https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/customize-jira-service-management-permissions/
- https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/archive-and-restore-a-project/
Hope this helps!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.