Hi,
In the past I accidentally created a account with a company email (email2), while already having a account with another company email (email1).
Now, as per company policy, I have to change the emails associated to work accounts from email1 to email2.
Of course it won't let me, beacause I alerady have another account using email2.
I tried deleting the account using email2, but it still won't work.
So I logged into the account using email2 and I tried to change the email to a personal address to free up email2, but I'm not receiving a cofirmation email on my personal account.
I would like for the account using email2 to be completely gone, so to free up email2 and use it in the account that is currently using email1.
I know that email1 and 2 are kinda confusing, but I hope I was clear enough, otherwise feel free to ask. Thank you.