Steps
Can u plz suggest or check these,,
@Darshan KB
I actually see (partially) the same behavior occurring here. I can find the other issue, but can't select it in the dropdown. It feels like a bug to me.
When I click the 'Select issue' link, I can select the 'recently viewed' issue and it fill fill the issue key in the field without problem:
My suggestion would be:
- Workaround: You should be able to enter the full issue key in the 'Select parent issue' field without any validation/selection in the dropdown field. So, just type in the value and hit next!
Can you share your experience with the 'select issue' popup, just to validate we see the same behavior? Or do you have any additional issues on that popup that I don't have?
Same behavior for me to.
@Hans Polder In the select pop up I am also unable to select the main issues. Initially, i can convert 2 issues by selecting the main issues after that i am not able to select that..
@Darshan KB can you share a screenshot of what you're seeing in the popup?
It might be that the issue has just popped up when you were using it successfully before for the 2 other issues. Since both me and @Rilwan Ahmed have the same experience this is likely a bug on Atlassian side which you should address through a support case (support.atlassian.net).
Please check out the workaround I mentioned and let me know if it works!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.