I am trying to export and reimport a confluence space from one instance to another.
I tried the CSV export since they are both cloud instances . However, on countless times when I go to reimport the file on the new instance, it gives me an error message, it starts unzipping the file and half way through it says the import has failed.
I tried using another approach by exporting to XML. I exported some selected pages of the space and reimported just that file and it worked. It created a new space on the new instance so I moved the information and deleted that space.
Now I am trying to export other pages and the import crashes 1/2 way through and I get this error message.
Also, when I do the entire space XML export , I immediately get a failure message when I hit import. The entire space export is about 81,600 KB