It seems that 1 column layout is no longer available in the cloud confluence. 1 column layouts were very useful in organizing information on the page and avoid other approaches like multiple pages.
Hi @Igor Krimer and welcome to the community.
Isn't one column basically a page?
If you're after a horizontal divider to 'physically' separate topical pieces of content, you can use a divider macro.
As a content guy, however, I prefer dividing long pages with H2 headings and/or splitting them into multiple pages (if it's better for content consumption).
But you probably have a different use case.
@Kris Klima _K15t_No. In non cloud version of the confluence you can use multiple 1 column layouts on one page to arrange information in a meaningful way on 1 page. oppose to have multiple pages.
I remember
I was just point out that you can achieve a similar effect - separation of content on a page - using a divider macro.
@Kristian Klima is right.
However, I just wanted to add that I miss the 1 collum layout. With it you could grab that section of the page and move it around. In Cloud, while there are work arounds it is not as intuitive.
@Shawn Doyle - ReleaseTEAM
I see the use case.
I was never a fan of layouts, on Server anyway
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.