Hi everyone,
is there any way to add a drop down list of customer names so that it can return all of the open Jira issues for that selection as opposed to constantly changing the customer name in the filter?
Hello @Haig Dedeyan
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Can you provide a screen image of where you are interested in seeing that dropdown list added?
Is "customer name" a built in field in your issues or a custom field? What is the field type (i.e. User picker, text)?
Hi,
"customer name" is a custom text field and I would like to have the dropdown in the dashboard. The photo shows the results of all open jiras that are MAJOR for all customers. I would like to have a dropdown above it that gets populated with the 'customer name' field and re-display the results based on that selection.
I have already done this via jira API/ php forms so if there is a way to insert a webpage into the dashboard, that would work for me as well
Having a text field to enter a customer name would also work. I would just do a partial match
I'm not aware of a native method in Jira Cloud to embed a web page into a Dashboard. There may be one that is unknown to me.
I have heard of a third party app that could be used. Note that I have never actually used it.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1217581/iframes-for-jira-cloud?tab=overview&hosting=cloud
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.