Hi Attlassian community,
I've a ticket that is related toΒ 28x assets. When I tried to add them in the Jira Project I get the following message:
"This field can only store 20 objects"
Is there a way to expand this limit?
Thank you π
Hi Yeison,I personally would reach out to Atlassian support for this as it seems to be a system limitation. They would be able to let you know if this can be done or not.Β I hope this helps !Β
Hi Scott,
Thank you for your response. I'll contact Attlassian support and update here if I get a response.
Hello Yeison,
I was wondering if you got an answer from Atlassian. I'm looking to add sometimes up to 100 or even 200 objects to a ticket...Is there a way to do this ? and if yes, how can you add those these objects other than one by one ?
Best regards,
Pierre
Hi @Pierre Bosisio , unfortunately not yet. I'm not allowed to start a ticket with Attlassian with my account. Only other admins in the company. I'd asked then already but because other prio's, I did't get answer yet.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.