When you want to view or edit an attachment on a Confluence page, you have to navigate via "More Actions" -> "Attachments" -> "Files" to open the Attachment Manager. Can somebody please tell me how I can add a simple button to page menu?
Hi @Christophe Veuskens and welcome.
On your keyboard, hit the 't' key.
Nothing else, just t.
https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/keyboard-shortcuts-markdown-and-autocomplete/
I also like to add the Attachment Macro to pages where I want users to access the attachments easily.
Would it solve the issue of attachment downloads/access on mobile devices?
A couple of people were asking about it recently.
Hello Kristian,
That is a very useful shortcut indeed, but for our users I would like to add a button. Do you know if that is possible? I can't seem to find an answer on the web.
Best regards,
Chris.
@Christophe Veuskens
Try searching the marketplace for an app - there might be one that adds UI elements to Confluence features.
And if there's an app like that, then you can make your own.
Having said that, hitting the key is faster
Thank you very much for your responses. Much appreciated.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.