hello
My company does not support Slack, Microsoft and zoom, how can I remove the options in the console?
Hi @Victor Fernandez,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Could you give a bit more context on what you are trying to do? Where do you want to remove Slack, Teams and Zoom? From a select field on a request type?
Hi sir, sureWhen I open an incident or request in the console on the right side there are all fields listed like Assignee, Request type, priority etc
also there are fields like Slack - Add ChannelMicrosoft Teams - Connect Microsoft TeamsZoom - Connect accountConference - Start call
Okay, if you go to Project settings > Request types and then under the Incident category select the request type you want to change. The go to the issue view tab and you will see those fields listed, just drag those fields to the right and they will be removed from the layout.
wow, thank you sir, I have removed those... I appreciate your time and answer
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.