Can someone help me come up with a strategy for my Jira Service Management form? I have a custom issue field called Criticality. The options for criticality are as follows: No Impact, Minimal Impact, Low Impact, Medium Impact, High Impact, and Critical Impact. Using a series of questions, I determine whether the issue is truly critical or not. If the issue is not critical, I allow the user to select from a dropdown list of the other options. If it is critical, I have a separate dropdown with only the critical option selected. Right now, my issue is that I can't have the same linked field in two separate questions. In an ideal world both of these questions could map to the same field in JSM. Another work around I thought of trying was combining all answers to one form, yet somehow restrict the options based on the questions that were answered. For instance, if the issue was critical, showing the other options as not selectable. I don't believe that is an option either. Finally, I thought I could use the same form multiple times to appear conditionally on each individual question, but again that is negated by the field only being linked in one question. Can anyone think of a workaround that doesn't involve adding a paid extension? Thanks.