Hi Atlassian Community,
I hope you're all doing well. I'm looking for some advice and best practices on how to effectively use Jira Dashboards to report sprint progress to non-technical stakeholders.
Currently, I manage sprint progress using an Excel sheet that tracks goals and progress percentages. While this method works, it can be quite manual and time-consuming. I'm exploring the possibility of leveraging Jira Dashboards to make this process more efficient and visually appealing.
Specifically, I would love to know:
- What key metrics and information should I include on a Jira Dashboard to make sprint progress clear and understandable for non-technical stakeholders?
- Are there any recommended apps or built-in Jira tools that provide useful graphs and visualizations for reporting?
- Any tips on configuring Jira Dashboards to highlight goal achievement and progress percentages?
My main goal is to create a dashboard that provides a clear snapshot of our progress toward sprint goals without overwhelming stakeholders with technical details.
I would greatly appreciate any insights, recommendations, or examples of how others have successfully set up their Jira Dashboards for similar purposes.
Thank you in advance for your help!