I am making use of dependent complex forms. I am busy setting up a complex knowledge matrix. Where I have a form for knowledge, persons, skills, skillcategories, roles, teams, and support categories.
This entire architecture is already setup and working fine.

I have an issue where I cannot add a field of a complex type within the Form Filter control. The Form Filter control seems to only show the fields of the parent table, and no showing the child table properties.
For example, if I add a Form Filter on the Person form. The fields for only the person is available for filtering, although I should be able to access the fields from the Team form as well.

In this case I am three levels deep in child forms: i.e. Person.Team.Support.Name... Ofcourse I can manipulate the field to look better. But I want to know how can I add a field for filtering on the child page(s) so that I can check if support = BD, then show all the persons available for that support type.
If I add the field: Person.Team.Support.Name to the form filter, I am then presented only with the values of the parent field, in this case Person.
How can I achieve smart complex filtering with multiple child pages?