Hi Team,
I have been trying to move one Team Managed Project to company managed project and while moving all the listed issues from team managed to company managed. I get an error as follows:
"You are moving some issues away from their parent epic" (Screen shot attached)
Upon investigating I see that some of the tasks and sub tasks in the project has been linked to some parent issue establishing a parent-child relationship (though I do not know how different it is from the epic-task/epic-story relation).
When I select the destination as CMP, the parent issue vanishes (screen shot attached).
As a test, I created a copy of the parent issue in the company project (manually) and then migrated the sub tasks and linked. But if this is the case then it will affect the sprint and the originality of the parent issues. Is there an alternate way to deal with this?