Hello
I need an app that can visualize the links, dependencies, connections and so between the confluence pages as Dependency Graph. Did someone had to do something similar and knows an app that can do this?
Thanks
Hi @Marco Calluso and welcome to the Community.
Wow, an intriguing idea, never thought of that (probably because I would end up with a cobweb so dense it would trap an eagle )
Presumably, something like this but for Confluence.
I found https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1216954/page-tree-visualization-confluence-tree-structure-automation?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
I'm not sure how effective it is but I'm going to give it a try on my private Confluence
Thanks for the idea.
Interesting post @Marco Calluso - its actually a concept we've considered for our new application Panorama - landing page with more info below 👇
(https://www.kolekti.com/getpanorama)
We see the relationship between pages as a key part of content management and therefore something we're very keen to explore.
Would love to discuss further with you if your interested?
Many thanks,
Tom
Hi thank you
You're right. We were searching for something like this.
We have looked at this as well but this isnt what we were looking for.
Thanks anyway
HiIt would be cool, if this feature would be added.I dont think there is a lot to discuss. But i will give you some thoughts anyway.
We were hoping for something like this and if youre team would add this feature, it should prob look something like this.
So show if a page is linked in a another page and visualize a graph with all linked pages.
Did you ever find a solution to this?
This one was presented at an Atlassian Community Event in Prague 3 months ago.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1216954/page-tree-as-process-map-for-confluence?tab=overview&hosting=cloud
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.