I'm struggling to figure out if this is possible.
Here's the scenario: When a ticket comes into the service desk project, we link that ticket to another ticket in the actual engineering project where the work is executed (simply using the linked - "relates to" relationship).
Right now when we fix bugs related to those service desk issues in a release, someone has to go back to the service desk tickets and comment in them to the effect of "this was fixed in version xyz", so the service desk team knows they can close out the issue and/or let the customer know.
So I'm trying to build an automation that does the following:
When a version is released, look through all the tickets that are part of that release, then comment on any tickets LINKED to those (NOT comment on the tickets in the release itself). This feels like it should be simple, but I'm having trouble with the logic to make it happen.
Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.