Is it possible to change the "Issue Type" Sub-task when the wrong one was selected?
The sub-task was created and Completed. Can I move this to the correct Sub-task?
@Gene Sullivant if i do not miss understand you, yes, using bulk move feature.
Nicolas
Hi Gene,
Are you asking if you can move the sub-task, from one 'issue' to another?
If so then you can move the ticket, i.e Change the Parent, by selecting the 3 dots at the top right, next to the share option
Hope this helps.
Mark
If the two sub-task types use the same workflow, you can just directly change the Issue Type field. If they are different workflows, then use the Move function to move to a different Issue Type.
Thanks John,
Unfortunately, they have different workflows. I tried the Move function but when I got to the last step it asked for me to select the Issue Type but the sub-task I want doesn't show up on the Parent Issue Type. Do I use that one?
You can't put a sub-task under another sub-task. Is that what you were trying to do?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.