What is the email number or email address for support
@Loyola Dsouza Welcome!:
support.atlassian.com
Hello @Loyola Dsouza
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
There is not an email address of phone number for contacting Atlassian Support.
Product Administrators and Organization Administrators can open support cases through their customer portal at
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Are you an employee of atlassian
Not having a way to contact support without logging in is well, dumb! I can't log into my account because my 2 step authentication is messed up. Can I contact someone to help out with that? Nope, no log in, no way to contact support I am really surprised that they didn't take this use case into consideration. Big step backwards in customer care.
Are you customer/client ?How can I help you?
Try to login with your email ID and password please
2 step verification is must for your safety and security purpose.The data is confidential.In this login both internal and external parties work together
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.