^ Title. If I have an excel template being used as a form how can I read information from specific cells and store this in custom fields on my issue? The excel document will be stored as an attachment on the issue. Thanks!
@Furlong, Andrew You want to import data from excel to JIRA ?
Nicolas
@Nicolas Grossi Yes, I'd like to import data from an attached excel document to Jira
@Furlong, Andrew "convert" the excel to a CSV file and then import into jira, jira will ask you to map columns in CVS to jira Fields later
Hi @Nicolas Grossi thank you! I do have a few complications with this though as I am not be able to convert excel to CSV, this is a static form I receive. Would I be able to utilize scriptrunner to read the excel attachment and pull the desired information?
@Furlong, Andrew I'm not an expert on script-runner, sorry.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.