I'm in Jira cloud and my team members would like the swimlanes expanded by default. I have my swimlanes set up by Assignee.
@GlenellRosburg You might take a lood at this link: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/How-can-I-ensure-that-swimlanes-are-expanded-by-default-on-a/qaq-p/755421
HTH
Nicolas
Hi Glenell
I don't think you will be able to achieve that, especially with the number of swimlanes that you have. If they user clicks on their avatar in the group of users so that it shows only their issues, is it expanded then?
Thanks Nicolas. I did review https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/How-can-I-ensure-that-swimlanes-are-expanded-by-default-on-a/qaq-p/755421 but the user never responded so there isn't an answer.
The issues are not expanded when the user clicks on their avatar. There may not be a way to do this.
You probably want to reconsider doing swim lanes by asignee. I’m not sure what that buys you anyway because the user can simply click on their avatar to see the issues assigned to them.
Viewing the board by assignee allows the managers to quickly identify resource availability.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.