Hey there Community! I'm working on a solo project for our company to build out an internal knowledge base using Confluence and seem to have lost the ability to paste or insert images. This seems to have started this morning (7/10/24) and followed me from browser to browser. When I use the /image or /file command, the popup shows up like it knows what I want to do, but when I click it nothing happens. When I use any kind of screenshotting tool, or just attempt to copy an image using the right click context menu, it does not paste at all.
I'm the only user in my Confluence instance on the free tier, so it's not a problem with space permissions (both because I'm the sole user/admin, and because free tier doesn't have access to space permission controls), I've attempted clearing cookies/cache, using multiple browsers, using private browsing, attempted to log out/in.
When I use Private Browsing to create a new account and make a brand new confluence cloud instance, I'm able to add images and copy/paste images without issue, but for some reason it's just missing from the one I need to use.
I've attached a screenshot here showing my toolbar missing the appropriate image-add button.
Any help you may have is welcome! 
