If I create a new project using some models i can't personlize the work flow but with some other models I can.
@Elena Bertucco It could depends on your permission on each project, that might be the reason.
HTH
Nicolas
it might be, but the projects are mine and I'm the administrator. The wird thig is that I can't change the workflow even in the empty model which should be editable in every aspect
Hi Elena - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
You need to provide some more information and examples. Are all of the projects the same type? If not, how are they different? Were they created from scratch? Or based on existing projects? Are they Team-managed? Or Company-managed? Or a mixture?
Hi John, I tried differnt type of project even empty project. I've made them from scatch, they are team managed but i can try witch company managed I don't know if this could be the problem.
I tried the Supply project and there i can change the work flow
thank u
If it is a team managed project, you wont get the option to edit the workflow. In company managed projects you will, this option is determined upon creation of the project but is visible in the bottom L/H corner of the specific project page. This is also visible in the Projects tab
Let's start with one example then. Can you post some screenshots of a workflow that you cannot edit and the error you get?
HI @Elena Bertucco ,
As per my knowledge, You can customize for company managed projects only not for team managed projects. Please check whether you created company managed or team managed project.
You're right! Thank u so much
Hi Elena,
Welcome to the community!
Just to add on to Nicolas's comment, it sounds like you could also be running into the distinction between "team-managed" and "company-managed" projects:
When creating a new project, double-check whether you're choosing a team-managed or company-managed template. If you need that workflow customisation, a team-managed project is usually the way to go.
Hope this helps!
thank u John, I found out the problem
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.