Hi all,
we're using Confluence Cloud as KB for our ITSM projects. Many of our customers rely on the KB but there is no way for them to be informed about any pages that we publish or updated.
Unfortunately, a feature request that would allow customers to "watch" certain KB pages is not very high on any priority list (JSDCLOUD-5719).
To take matters in our own hands, I wanted to query the last modified pages once a day (Power Automate) and then inform our users via an email list they can subscribe to.
I'm struggling with the correct API call however:
https://<site>.atlassian.net/wiki/rest/api/content/search?cql=parent=<parentid> order by lastmodified desc&limit=10&status=current
this appears to work but does not order correctly and of course it's missing the limit to only tickets updated/created in last 24h.
I would also need to exclude any pages that have restrictions applied to them or that are in draft.
Has anyone done this successfully before?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Thomas