Trigger:When the Project issue type is transitioned to status DONEAction:Edit the Project Start Date and Due Date according to the earliest start date and last end date of the Epic. The link type is custom, also. It is called TimelineMore detailed info, see video -
https://www.loom.com/share/ed85a3b4a0a44008a29a8909399d4bfc
Hi @Petar Cvetanovic
It might be as simple to use "issueLinkType = Timeline" in the lookup action.
Would that help you further.
This as I see you use linked issues and not Jira Plans hierarchy, then you would be able to use the "Parent" field.
The parent field always was in the system in Jira Plans (Jira Advanced Roadmap) is available.
The field Epic Link has been migrated to this Parent field as well. Epic Link has been depricated
Hi @Petar Cvetanovic I wouldn't be able to immediately answer your question, but I just wanted to say that I love the fact that you made a Loom video to provide context to your question, well done!
Not working unfortunately
Can you provide me the JQL in the lookup, according to the error in the log it seems not to be correct.
What are the in- and outbound references fro the link Type Timeline, are they timeline for both or do they differ?
Thanks. I would really appreciate the help
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.