Hello, I am using the Automation Rules in Jira Cloud, and trying to solve a "classic": "if issue with summary does not exist, create it".
I have made an automation down to the point where I have these following things available to me:
1) A list of linked issues: {{lookupIssues}}.
2) A {{summaryName}} variable.
I now would like to know how to go about checking if the linked issues list contains an EXACT MATCH of the {{summaryName}} variable.
Using the: "summary ~ "\"{{summaryName}}\"" does not provide an exact match, as I have other issues that might contain the summaryName, but also include more.
(E.g. TEST-7 has the summary: "Test Issue", TEST-8 has the summary: "Test Issue2")
I have already tried branching for each of the {{lookupIssues}}, and checking:
```
If: Compare two values
{{lookupIssue.summary}}
equals
{{summaryName}}
```
But I am unsure how to continue, because I need to exhaust the checking of the list, before I know if the summary is an exact match, and thus continue.
(I tried setting a variable value if a match was found, but seems like it isn't available after the branching scope? Or perhaps I am using it wrong)
P.S I am surprised that a text field (Summary) does not allow the '=' operator to check for exact matches.