Hi All,
no doubt this has been dealt with by many a user, so I'm hoping the community can help out.
Simply put, a service desk set up for a customer; you have (for example) 4 different streams of work for the same customer. You can't really expect the customer to understand they need to lodge tickets in 4 different service desks. So you set up 1 service desk for the whole customer. I get that I can set up 4 different ticket types and give them names according to each work stream for users to lodge against.
Thing is the customer wants separate workstream reporting. We've been using Tempo so far and can't figure out how to report separately. I will readily admit we're not exactly Atlassian gurus, but handy enough to nut things out with a couple of hints.
Is there a better time recording app than Tempo or a way (outside of JQL querying in Tempo) to achieve what we're trying to do please?