Hi there,
I'm trying to create an automation to add a label in a card added after a sprint starts. In my organization, we have to label the new cards added after the sprint started as "added points". To avoid doing this manually - most of the times people forget to add the label - I created an automation to compare the issue created date with the sprint start date. I tried to use smart values to save each of dates in the same format, and I used {{issue.created.format("dd/MM/yyyy")}} and {{issue.Sprint.startDate.format("dd/MM/yyyy")}} to assign the format dates to the two smart values created. When I run the automation, I'm getting an error, so I added a last step to write the two dates (issue.created and issue.Sprint.startDate) in the comment section. When it ran again I got something like this:
- issue.created = 2024/07/09 12:30:22.22 pm"
- issue.Sprint.startDate = Wed, Jun 20, 2024 1:30:05 pm"
I guess the format is not working due to the different format the dates are set in the issue and the sprint. Is there a way to compare these dates? Thank you. I appreciate your help.
Regards,
Bruno