Hi all!
I am currently trying to follow the steps outlined here:
Edit or delete a custom field | Atlassian Support.
However, I am currently running into a problem where I am not able access the settings that it is mentioning:

As you see, I do not have access to the Issues tab. What level of settings do I need to access these settings?
This is a problem because I am trying to make changes to my customer portal, however, I am unable to due to my permissions level. For my project, I have the level of administrator. However, with my Product Access, I only am a User (agent) on JSM.
Someone else who has access to these settings has Product Admin for the Jira Administration. Do you need those levels of permissions to make edits to the customer portal (like modifying which documents are being displayed and editing/deleting a field as linked above)?
Are project settings and product access independent from one another?