Greetings all,
Apologies if this is a ridiculously simple question, but I can't seem to figure this out.
I have set up a parent page that I want everyone to see. On this page, I am using a /child macro (with 2 levels) so that everyone can see the restricted topics.
However, I want all the child pages to be restricted to all but a selected 12 stakeholders. There will be quite a few child pages, so I don't want to manually enter the 12 names for each of these restricted pages.
The only solution I can come up with is to create an intermediary page where I will set the restrictions and then place all the restricted (inherited) pages on the next level. Is there a better way to do this... aka do I really need to create that intermediary "Child page" for setting restrictions?
- Parent page (open)
- Child page for the purpose of setting the restrictions (restricted to 12 stakeholders)
- Restricted pages 1, 2, 3, 4, etc... (inherited restriction)
BTW, User groups and templates are not available options for me.
Thank you