Hi,
I've set up a KB for Jira Service Desk and made the articles visible to everyone (including non Confluence users). This works fine, both customers and employees can search for articles in the widget.
I've created a few KB articles that should only be available to internal users. I've changed the page permissions for these articles to confluence-users-carbonfuture and even added my user as well. From within confluence, all employees can access the articles, but they do not appear in the search results of the in-app widget.
I had assumed that being logged into Confluence on a separate tab would be enough for the widget to be able to detect that the person at the keyboard is a Confluence user, but that doesn't seem to be the case.
Within the JSD widget, how can I hide articles from customers, but make them visible to employees having a Confluence user?
Update: The permission setup works perfectly when accessing the Portal, I'm assuming it's because I'm clearly logged in on that page.