Hi All, hope you all are doing great. I have a couple of ideas that I want to develop for JIRA as a plugin via marketplace. how do I get started?
@Eshwar Prasad Yaddanapudi Based on the labels on this topic, you are targeting the Jira Cloud deployment type. Also, you are experienced with React as you mentioned in a comment.
These two facts are clearly making Atlassian Forge the best option for you! (It's the platform preferred by Atlassian, too, so you're lucky.)
@Eshwar Prasad Yaddanapudi You might start here: https://developer.atlassian.com/
Thanks @Nicolas Grossi for your quick response. I am a NodeJS , ReactJS developer and want to know where to start building an app that can consume data from a Jira project. Any POC to point to?
Hello @Eshwar Prasad Yaddanapudi
If you review the documentation at the link provided by @Nicolas Grossi you will find that it includes a link to a community specifically for developers of apps.
https://community.developer.atlassian.com/
You might find more specific advice there.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.