I want to create a dashboard where I can pick a date it will show me the tickets opened and closed on that date. The filter for it to use will be a custom filter I write to show me the type of tickets that I want to see. What gadget would you recommend?
@Mikel Whipple There are some gadgets available to display this information that you can add to your dashboard.
Or you might want to create a filter and use a 2 dimensional filter gadget based on your filter.
Please review the OOTB options available.
HTH
Nicolas
Is this on a Cloud environment or server/data center ?
I suggest looking into the addon "Rich filters for Jira dashboards", it can do what you are requiring.
Cloud.
Hi @Mikel Whipple,
Have a look over this article, as it might offer useful gadgets for your needs.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/App-Central/An-effective-dashboard-for-Service-Desk-and-Customer-Support/ba-p/2360369
Danut
Hello @Mikel Whipple,
Have you tried if the standard "Created vs Resolved" gadget works for you?
If you click on a certain date, it gives you a link that forwards you to the issues that have been created or resolved at that date.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.