Hi there,
This is a common problem but the other tickets did not have a solution that has worked.
I created a new team-managed project with a simple Kanban setup and created a very basic workflow which was then mapped to columns on the board. New issues were not showing up on the board, but after I played around I managed to get it to work somehow.
I have now moved a few hundred issues into my project from another company-managed project, and around 2/3 of them do not appear on the Kanban board. They are visible in Issues and List. I have:
- Tried enabling the backlog and checking to see if the issues were there. They are not.
- Set up a custom filter to show all tickets, which did not change the problem with it off or on.
- Adjusted the status on multiple issues to see if it somehow snapped them into the workflow. This did not work.
Here are some of the columns in the Kanban config screen:

Here are the column headers from the live board:

Clearly *something* is filtering the issues from the Kanban board. The template I'm using has fairly limited options for configuring the Kanban board and so I can't find anything in the options that could potentially restrict these issues from showing up.