https://atlassian-slack-integration.services.atlassian.com/error
@Juan Pablo Lombardo You might contact support.atlassian.com
Nicolas
@Juan Pablo Lombardo As oer the message you get, there is an issue on atlassian side.
Hi @Nicolas Grossi , thanks for the response! Unfortunately after trying the support site if you don't find the answer it sends you here. I haven't been able to chat with any POC from Atlassian about my issue if you know any way to get in touch with someone from support or something similar. I did get to speak to a seller and he sent me here too.
Hi @Nicolas Grossi , thanks for the response! Unfortunately I did try that site and if you don't find an answer there it sends you here for any questions. I tried to get in touch with someone from support within Atlassian but I couldn't, in case you know any other workarounds for that. I did speak to a seller and he sent me here to the community too.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.