Is the following smart value the ribht?
{{issue.epic.linkedIssues.sum('Story Points')}}
Hi @c.ermeier For getting the Sum of all the Story Points under Epic, you can use this smartvalue :
{{lookupIssues.Story Points.sum}}
In my case, I am manually triggering the automation from Epic issue.
Hi @c.ermeier
Adding to the suggestion from @Vikrant Yadav ...
What type of project are you using: company-managed or team-managed?
Company-managed projects use the smart value Story points and team-managed projects use Story point estimate. Please adjust your smart value expression, as needed.
Kind regards,Bill
I work in a Company managed project. I only want to sum up the Story Points of all Issues with have the Issuetype "Story" and Issue Type "Task" and they shouldn't be in the status "To Do" or "Done"
@c.ermeier In that case, you only need to update JQL query in Lookup issues action.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.