Hi,
I set up a rule a while back with no errors. It's pretty simple, doing the following:
- When: Issue created
- If: Issue matches JQL
- Then: Clone issue into [other project name]
- If: Created issues present
- Branch
- For: Most recently created issue ** This is where the below error is popping up
- Then: Edit issue fields
- Then transition the issue
Recently Jira is telling me this:
"Branch rule / related issues
This component may be incompatible One of the following needs to be produced earlier in the rule by
Learn more about compatible components"
The linked description isn't very helpful imo and I tried tweaking things and searching and can't figure out what's triggering this error or how to fix it. This condition isn't being triggered so the edit issue fields isn't running.
Anyone know? Thanks!
Also, I have another rule which is nearly identical except it's triggered manually and that one seems fine.