I am looking to auto associate a form response once submitted to be linked to an Epic of a project.
Hello @Nareshkumar Sathyamoorthy
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
With what type of project are you working? Get that information from the Type column on the View All Projects page under the Projects menu.
How would you determine to which Epic the form submission should be linked?
Hi @Trudy P Claspill ,
Thank you for your swift response. Project type is Company-managed software, the epic has been already created and it will need to be linked for all responses (as story) once submitted.
I am not looking to link to a Dynamic EPIC.
Regards,
Naresh
Is the form submission the only way Story type issues are created?
Based on Atlassian documentation there is not a native Forms feature for Software projects. Can you provide more information about how you have gotten Forms functionality to work for submitting issues into a Software project?
Hey Trudy,
Project admins will have access to respective Project settings and within project settings you have issue -> forms option to create forms.
Next, when you create the form and within the general settings of the form, we can choose the type of issue to be created (story or issue), and I have chosen this type to be a story.
However, I am not able to link such story to an epic automatically.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.