We're tracking time using Tempo.
We have a field in issues that differentiates them in an important (to us ) way.
I need a pie chart that shows for the current sprint how much time is being spent by this field.
How could I achieve this?Thanks!
You have to create an account to log into this system. You can also try to create a support issue with Atlassian in https://support.atlassian.com, this is the general support page.
Hi Martin,
Your problem being connected to fields in issues you should take a look at the Atlassian documentation of all their gadgets, maybe there is something that meets your needs (https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GADGETS/All+Atlassian+Gadgets).
Otherwise you can create a feature request at https://studio.atlassian.com/browse/AG
Best regards
Susanne Götz (Tempo)
Thanks for the reply. I coudn't find any gadgets that help dice time tracked by issue field.
I also couldn't see how to create a feature request at https://studio.atlassian.com/browse/AG ... I wasn't able to log in...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.