I have a project https://bitbucket.org/myteamworkishere/example_auto1/src and commit this year (Date: Sun Jun 2 16:15:00 2024 +0200 ) to it but now when I enter it is empty
Hi @Stradonis - Welcome to the Community! Was this working before? Are there any other users with access to the repo, and if so, are they all experiencing the same?
In this other post, @Theodora Boudale is providing excellent info on user management in Bitbucket, which may help troubleshoot this issue:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/How-do-I-access-the-bitbucket-admin-area-and-view-Global/qaq-p/1729180
Thank you, but it is not a problem with access to the project, here I am missing some of the repositories that have existed for about half a year. I only have older repositories left.Recently, when I visit https://bitbucket.org/ I saw these repositories and now I go and they are not there. Nothing has been changed since then.
G'day, @Stradonis
Welcome to the community!
It seems that your workspace admin has deleted the repo; hence, it's no longer available. I suggest asking your workspace admin about this.
Regards,Syahrul
Hi. But I'm the workspace admin and I didn't delete anything. This is a bit strange and I'm worried about other existing repositories
Hey @Stradonis
If that's the case, navigate to workspace settings > Audit logs. You should be able to see who deleted the repository.
Also, for your information, only the admin of the repo, project, or workspace can delete the repository.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.