Hi All,
I was able to get our sub-tasks estimates to roll-up to the story level through automation. Everything works as expected. The only thing that is off is the story 'Original Estimate' only when one opens the story away from the sprint board - like if its viewed on a new tab.
I now know why there is a mismatch from the 'Original Estimate' for the story seen on the sprint board vs. on a single view.
When checkbox to include subtask is checked - it will aggregate the story hrs - so it doubles up:

When this is not checked - The 'Original Estimate' matches what is seen in the sprint board for the story:

Is there a way I can automate to when - 'Include sub-tasks' is checked to not show the aggregated value? I tried looking for the smart values, but have not been successful. Is this even possible?