Hello everyone,
I created a project 3 months ago to streamline our customer request management. The aim is to receive tickets for different subjects and to be able to allocate them to my team (a team of three). To do this we have a free Jira account limited to three users.
Recently we no longer have access to the project, some people don't even see the project displayed in their project listing. I'm the only one who can have a slight overview of the tickets, but the parameters are still unavailable, no Kanban view is available, and the rest of my team has no access to anything. (here an exemple of TG : he has the project role administrator but cannot find the project in his listing project)
I don't know how to solve this problem and nobody can answer me.
I thank you in advance for the time you will take to answer me.
Anaëlle


