Hi,
I've got a workflow transition set up that when a user moves an issue to IN PROGRESS it will automatically put that user as the assignee.
I've also got an automation set up that when a user assigns himself to an issue from the current sprint, it automatically moves it to IN PROGRESS.
My problem is that when the automation kicks in, it's "the automation" that transitions the issue to IN PROGRESS and therefore the issue gets its assignee changed automatically to AJ (Automation for Jira).
I've limited the auto-assign transition to jira-users thinking that it would exclude the automation user (it doesn't). I've created a new transition without the reassignment and restricted it to atlassian-addons-admin in the hope that it would get used first, but it doesn't.
So how can I prevent Jira Automation from using the transition with the auto-assignment, or conversely, force it to use the transition that doesn't include the auto-assignment?