I have just created Jira company managed project (scrum project). I have Site Admin permission which my manager gave me who has Org Admin rights.
When I go to Project settings and select People, I have an option to Add people. I want to add people outside of my organization and to see only THIS project.
However, when they accept the invitation, they see all the projects.
Also, when I have an option to choose the role, I have 3 options: administrators, service desk customers, service desk team. I am not sure why i don't have more roles (I tried to create new ones, entering the Project settings and then Permissions, but i couldn't do anything there).
I am not sure should I have another admin role so i can manage it?
Can someone help me how to add the people outside of my organization to have developer rights and to see only that project and have edit rights?
Thank you so much.
Ivana