Need to show Additional Column "latest comments" in filterPlease advise. Thank you.
Hello @Duangkamon Plaksuriyakamon
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Jira does not natively provide a "latest comment" field to display in the filter results. Do you have a third party app that has made such a field available to you?
You cannot show the Jira's system comment field as a column in issue navigator. But if you want to show the latest comment in search result as a field, there could be alternative approach like :Use Jira Automation to extract the latest comment and populate a custom field. This custom field can then be displayed as a column in your JQL search results.Example Automation Rule:
Dear TrudyThank you for your advise.There don't work any Third party and also I am not the admin for JIRA Coding, just the User.I compare from the former JIRA Version that I had experience can filter/display this Column "last Comment".But now, can't :-(
Dear Barnali,Thank you for your advise. :-)I have collected your advice and learn them (JIRA Auto + JQL) in internet onward.Anyway "Custom filed" will not be created such physical field Data into relevant Database, Right?I am a User, not admin.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.