I have a product which has multiple modules. Suppose Customer & Account Management is my module. I have 3 levels of features for that module: Customer Management (as L1 feature) under which Customer Create, Customer Edit, Customer Update will be my L2 features. Each L2 feature will have multiple L3 Features as well. This feature list reside in my Jira Project A. When a project manager raise a requirement in Jira Project B, he must be able to enter the L1, L2, L3 features corresponding to the area where change is required (eg: PM has a requirement for an enhancement in customer create using bulk upload feature which will be an L3 feature against Customer create L2 which will be against Customer Management L1) in his requirement dynamically. Can you suggest any method to resolve this issue? I have jira premium license and I dont have script runner in my jira instance