Publish the page created with Confluence and set it so that it can be viewed by anonymous users. And I want to hide the page owner and editor.
Please tell me if there is a way.
Hi @cogawa and welcome to the Community.
You can do that with a theme app - and they tend to add way more functions and features to your content management as such.
My favorite apps are Scroll Viewport by K15t which, among other things, allows you to keep your space private (no need for anonymous access in your spaces) and which I'm using (as does Atlassian), and Spacecraft by Seibert Media.
Unfortunately, Confluence doesn't offer a way to hide the page owner or editor information entirely, even for anonymous users as per my understanding ! @cogawa
Thank you for your advice.I would consider using the suggested tool.
Thank you for your advice.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.