Hi, I have a complicated question so I will do my best to describe it so it is understood:
We work in a team that has staff in multiple timezones and we work in a 24/7 shift pattern. We all start at 7:00am or 7:00pm Australian Western Standard time, which is 9:00am or 9:00pm for Staff in the Australian Eastern Standard time zone for example.
We monitor alerts coming from Jira from customers in multiple countries.
We have local teams that monitor these international clients during their standard daylight working hours.
We then take over the monitoring outside of these times.
I am trying to set up a filter that only displays the alerts for the customers that we are monitoring at any given time.
I can use the startofday(+/-XH) command in the query to do this.
The issue I have is that Jira uses the time of the local system for each user.
This results in the startofday() command displaying different results to staff from different time zones.
Is there a way to set a Jira query to reference a specific time (UTC for expample) or is there another way to achieve the same results