I have a workflow and in that workflow there is a transition, in that transition there is a popup or a popup window, which has a field called ARB, and I would like to know how to make that field called "ARB". mandatory
Hello @Alan Rodrigo
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Add a Field Required Validator to the transition. If the field doesn't have a value when they click the transition button in the pop up then the transition will be blocked.
I understand, but when I put a mandatory field validation, and select the field, when I update it, it is not reflected in the mandatory field in the popup
Adding a Validator will not add the red asterisk to the pop up. The red asterisk is added only when you mark the field as required in the Field Configuration, which would make the field required all the time.
If that is not what you are referring to, please provide more information about what you would hope to see in the popup.
I created a popup, where I created a field called ARF, which is multiple option that says "yes" and "no", what I would like to know is how I can go through the transition when the ARF field is assigned the "yes" and when you say "no" it doesn't let me transition, I don't know if I could explain myself
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.