I deactivated an account and trying to reactivate the account, but im getting the same issue. i dont see that account details in directory -> managed accounts
Pls help
Hey @Mehraj Ali ,
Perhaps you can add some more details to what the issue is that you're facing.
Also, since you've referenced someone called 'Mohan', maybe you intended this post to be to an internal colleague but ended up putting it on the Atlassian community?
Sorry about the confusion.
Issue : I had an employee who work and left us. As he rejoined, i couldn't add him to Jira. When i add, I'm getting this error.
Help me fix this.
@Mehraj Ali you need to get in touch with your Org Admin, the setting to enable users is only available to them.
If you don't see the users under Managed users this mostly means that your atlassian org hasn't claimed 'gridship.io' domain, and cannot manage it's users.
Ref: https://support.atlassian.com/user-management/docs/what-are-managed-accounts/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.