Hey! I'm trying to use the filter in Projects > Board. But the filter is not bringing the reporters. I have an administrator profile and my profile is the only one that does not contain the information and does not give the option to look for new reporters.
@Cibele Silva Alves
I'm not sure I can understand your problem with the information provided. Is it a Kanban or Scrum board? What is the filter? Can you send me a screenshot? Key points: The filter is the brain of the board, in addition to mapping the statuses in the columns. Don't forget that I fear the subfilter if it is a Kanban board.See this article or provide more information.
https://www.atlassian.com/br/software/jira/guides/boards/tutorials#find-and-create-jira-board
Here you can find out how to use the filter for Jira Work Management projects. Check in the user management if the user "Fabio" or "Fábio" is registered. Or choose the "FA" icon, if this is Fabio.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-work-management/docs/filter-items-to-find-what-you-need-in-your-project/
I did a test project and apparently Jira accepts both with and without accents, but it is better to check if the user exists.
This is very strange, I used user management if the user is "Fabio" or "Fábio" and even then I didn't bring it, it wouldn't just be him, there are others that don't appear either.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.