So I have connected a custom Support email (Microsoft O365 email) and it says ENABLED in settings. I am receiving emails to it - but JSM doesn't pickup or create new issues. I have tried everything - it is enabled under email requests in channels.
Hi @Darkstar , can you have a look at the email logs and assess what it is telling you? Feel free to share a Screenshot.
They are empty - I looked! The `@atlassian.net` ID works fine.
Thanks @Darkstar . if you don't see any log then that tells me the emails are not arriving in the Jira email handler. It is possible that your exchange server is marking these as spam or something similar. I will check with your IT group if that is not you and check the exchange logs.
Thank you Jack - but I am receiving the emails on that account - so its definitely working!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.